Christmas Day 2015


On Christmas day the boys woke up at 7:00 and came to get us in our room.  Gran and Pa arrived a few minutes later and we let the boys open their presents.  They opted to open them on the air mattress a.k.a the wrestling ring.  





First they opened their presents from each other.  Later in the day they both told me that the gift that they received from each other was their favorite. Then they opened their gifts from me and Michael. 

Michael got me a foam roller!  It hurts more than I thought it would. I got Michael a Buff Dude’s T-shirt and a replacement hoodie





Finn playing his W2K 16 Wrestling game. 




Next we went to Gran and Pa’s house for brunch and presents.  I have never seen the boys so keyed up.  They had a great time opening gifts.  Finn’s favorite gift was this “Zuma” toy and Sam’s favorite was his superhero box set.

After leaving Gran and Pa’s house we went home and Finn, Sam and I all took naps.  I felt pretty crummy all morning and the nap made all the difference.

Next we went over to David and Sharon’s house for Begley’s extended family Christmas.  We played dirty Santa and I won a “My Pillow.”  I almost bought one of those off of TV so I was really excited to get the pillow! Mimi gave Finn and Sam Bobble head Star Wars figures.  They really like bobble heads.


We left David and Sharon’s around 8:30 and made the trip to Tullahoma to spend the night with Grandad and Gigi.  The boys are playing in the backseat and having a great time!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday