Fathers Day

Well, I might just be the worst mom, wife and daughter ever.  Yesterday was Father's Day and what did I do . . . . vilch.  I didn't call anyone, I didn't plan anything and I took a really long nap.  Now, in my mind I justified my behavior by saying - Erin, you are having a baby in three days - maybe you should just take a nap.  However, several years from now when I re-read this post, I will shake my head in shame.

Anyway, more proof of my terribleness - Michael asked for one thing for Father's Day - A Peanut Butter Galaxy Ice Cream Cake from Maggie Moos.  This cake must be ordered at least 48 hours in advance.  Did manage to accomplish this small request - nope.  Instead we ate Mexican food for lunch and Michael washed off the basketball court.  Happy Father's Day Sweetie!

After putting the boys to bed we made sandwiches and watched Game 7 of the NBA Finals.

------------

On Thursday the boys came with me to work for a new minutes.  This is Sam sitting under my desk.



Finn and his fake mustache.


Sam asked me to take this picture.


Sam playing with "walk chalk" on the basketball court.


 Michael pretending to eat his Father's Day present from Finn. 
 

I did manage to take this Father's Day picture.  However, I took on the Monday after Father's Day.  Better luck next year Michael.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday