Crawling

Will is crawling!  He took his first bit of forward motion on the day he turned 9 months.  The ladies at the daycare told me when I picked him up that afternoon that he was crawling.  I knew he was close because he would get in position and start rocking.  Most of the time his belly would drop and he would end up laying flat on the floor.  When we got home that afternoon, I put Will in the floor and, sure enough, he crawled right to me.

These are pictures of Will confined to the basketball court.  Last weekend Tommy and Michael outlined the lines of the court. Will really likes to be outside, so I set him on the court to let him enjoy the sun.  The first thing he tried to do was crawl to me.  He was very upset to discover that crawling on concrete is painful.




Later that day we went over to David and Sharon's house to celebrate Henry's second birthday.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday