Shopping

When Will was a very new baby,  I dreaded taking him to the grocery store.  It didn't matter what I did to console him, he cried the whole time.  It was very stressful.  Over the last couple of months, his attitude toward grocery shopping has improved.  He  sits happily in the seat and passes the time by looking at the inventory.  Well, Will has digressed a bit.  I blame it on his new learned ability to walk. Now when we go to the store, he will sit calmly for about 20 minutes before he screaming to get up.

This past Saturday I caved.  To stop the screaming, I got him out of his seat and let him sit in the aisle while I looked through the yogurts.  Unfortunately he decided that he was NOT going back in the seat.  Instead, he helped me push the buggy.

It took forever to get down the entire aisle. 


When he got tired of pushing, he decided to ride under the buggy. 



As tiresome as he can be - I still love taking him with me to the store. 


The rest of day was pretty good. The day started with our family going to the donut store for breakfast.  Michael usually takes the boys alone, but Will and I made our first appearance at this particular breakfast.   Once we got home, I decided to move the boys' books from a small bookshelf in the playroom, to a large bookshelf in the playroom closet.  We have always been concerned that Will would pull that shelf on top of himself, so we moved everything to a place where, even if the shelf does tip, it won't fall on anybody.  I was pretty proud of myself for this little feat. 


While I was cleaning, Will played with his cars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday