Will's First Haircut

Last Tuesday was the first time in two years that Finn and Sam both had chapel day on the same day. While one may tend to think that I am rejoicing in the fact that my children are studying God's Word together - one would be wrong.  This Mother, who lives in a constant state of "behind the eight ball" is rejoicing in the fact that now there is only one day per week that I have to make sure that the boys have a clean uniform.

I asked the boys to stand together for a picture.  Finn decided upon the "80s prom pose." 




Later than day Will had his first haircut.  Though he needed a haircut badly, I have purposefully put it off for months because I couldn't bare to have his curls chopped off.  Well, on ultimatum from from King Begley, I scheduled an appointment.  


I really expected this experience to be awful.  But, surprisingly, Will didn't seem to mind.  He was wiggly, but otherwise, well behaved.  Now, in full disclosure - they didn't use the clippers. 



Finn and Sam accompanied Will to the appointment.  Beforehand I went to McDonald's to get the boys something to keep them occupied during the cut.  I ordered two SMALL chocolate shakes and one LARGE coffee for myself.  I ended up with two large chocolate shakes and one small coffee. Great. 






The cut turned into quite the affair.  In total, we had 7 people (including Will and Pa) present for the death of Will's curls.  


I have to admit, even though I miss his curls, he looks pretty cute with his new haircut. 

Next, Michael and I took the boys over to FBC Hendersonville for Upward Flag Football tryouts. Sam was hilarious. He gave it no less than 110 percent.  After  finishing each assessment, he would get in Finn's face and trash talk about how much better he did than Finn.  I will say, while Sam's times were a bit slower (not much), Sam worked that field :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday