Carrot Cake





Tonight Finn and I went to the Black Eyed Pea to have dinner with my friends from Celebrate Recovery. During dinner Finn crawled around under the big round table; that is until he escaped and made a break for it down the hallway. After I ran him down I put in him solitary confinement, meaning I held him and wouldn't let him down. When that didn't work I gave Finn carrot cake! Not only was the carrot cake delicious, Finn was able to occupy himself by playing in it. He had icing everywhere! I ended up having to take his shirt off.

I left at 9:00 so you can imagine that Finn was exhausted. By the time I got home he was sound asleep. He needed a bath (he had icing in his hair), but I hated to wake him up. So, I picked him up out of his car seat and put him straight in his crib. I will deal with the icing tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere