Welcome Home

Well Finn's sabbatical is over! He arrived this morning via Grandad at 9:00. I woke up at 8:00 and drummed my fingers for an hour. When the doorbell rang and I opened the door and saw the sweetest little boy smiling at me from the other side. I missed him so much; my body literally ached to hold him. Thanks to Mom, Greg, Dad and Gina for giving Finn such a fun vacation.

A few minutes after Dad arrived with Finn, MJ and Coop came to swim. Dad, Michael, Finn and I all went down to the pool to play with Cooper for a few minutes. Later on in the day Finn and I went down to swim too. The water was freezing and Finn was starting to tire so after about an hour Finn, Cooper and I went back up to the house. Coop rode shotgun. I went about 2 miles per hour all the way home.
When we got home I gave Finn and Coop a bath . . . together. They had so much fun. Finn didn't cry at all; even when Coop got really excited. For the most part Coop and I sang the "UP/DOWN" song while Finn attempted to drain the tub. After a few minutes Finn noticed that I was paying way more attention to another baby and started trying to push Coop out of the way. After we had a short lesson on sharing Finn and Coop sat and splashed together for a few minutes.

After the bath, Finn and Coop played in the floor with Finn's toys, then both boys took a nap. Finn slept in the swing while Coop napped in Finn's bed.








Next Finn went to help his Dad feed Gran's cats and water Gran's plants. Once we got home Finn sat in my lap and drank his bottle while we watched the Lovely Bones. It was so wonderful to hold Finn. I probably held and rocked him for two (2) hours.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday