There Was an Old Woman that Swallowed a Fly

Maybe she'll die. For Finn's sake let's hope not! Today Finn caught a fly. He was standing at the window watching his Dad water the plants and before I knew it he he had pinned a fly between his thumb and pointer finger. He examined it for a while before attempting to put in this mouth. Thankfully those little pincher fingers let up a bit and the fly was able to get away before Finn could eat it. Michael and I were totally impressed with Finn's quick reflexes and dexterity; not so impressed with his choice of breakfast.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the big catch. Actually, I didn't take one picture today; a first for me I believe. So this blog will only have a very short video.

After picking Finn up from Victoria's house we went to our church to vote. Finn hung out with Darren, Sharon and Jacob, while I was in the ballot booth. I think that Finn really liked Jacob!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday