Button up the Front


This morning Finn and Nana got up together while I slept in. After I got up Greg and I went to Hardees to get breakfast while Mom fed Finn two (2) packages of oatmeal. After breakfast we sat around and drank coffee while Finn played in the den. He made a game of climbing up the stairs. He would climb a few steps and then turn around to see if Nana was going to chase him. Finn also added a new work to his repertoire - "Papa". He would lean over the balcony look down at Greg and say "Pa Pa." Next he did something very sweet and very uncharacteristic. He climbed up in my lap and went to sleep. My heart melted. After he woke up we took him outside to swing. Once again he demonstrated how much he hated the swing.

Next we played with truck in the kitchen floor. Then Mom and I took him outside and let him crawl around in the front yard. While I was getting ready Finn and Nana played with the hair rollers. Next, we dressed Finn. He wore his new "button up the front" shirt. He has never looked cuter!








Before we left for the day Finn and Papa played on the lawn mower. Next Finn and I went to Scottly and Sarah's baby shower at Ruby Tuesdays in Murfeesboro. Finn was really well behaved, probably because I gave him both chocolate mousse cake and baby shower cake. After learning that Finn loved chocolate Scottly's dad went out to the car and brought in a huge piece of chocolate cake for Finn. Finn enjoyed a small piece off the side. We didn't want to eat all of Mr. Griswold's cake.

Later on the in the night Gran came over to keep Finn while Michael and I met David and Sharon at Chilis. David and Sharon are moving to California on Monday so we wanted to spend some time with them before they left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday