Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Pa

Its been a couple of days since I last blogged, mostly because our desktop has been on the fritz and Michael and I have been sharing the laptop. Many big important things have happened in the last few days.

1. On Monday I dropped Finn off at Victoria's house. As I was getting ready to leave I went to put Finn down just waiting for the Monday morning separation anxiety cry. Instead, Finn reached both arms out toward Victoria!

2. Finn is no longer eating baby food at all. Monday morning, for the first time, I packed Finn a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. I have never felt more like a mom than when I was packing the sandwich for this lunch.

3. Finn can get a cracker out of the cabinet. When we got home from Victoria's yesterday I put Finn down in the kitchen while I was emptied the dishwasher. He went straight for the pantry, grabbed his box of graham crackers and shoved his arm in the box.



4. Finn found the flour. (Its funny how much more aware I am of other words that start with "f" after having Finn. ) While I was cooking dinner I noticed that silence that can only mean that your baby is up to no good. I turned around and saw that Finn was pulling fist fulls of flour out of the bag and dropping it on the floor.






Finn with flour on him.

5. Finn hung out at his Dad's work today. I dropped Finn off at TennCare to visit Michael for a few minutes today while I ran a few errands in Brentwood.

5. Pa came to visit! Today (Wednesday) Pa and Gran came over to have dinner. Pa has been in Oklahoma for the past seven months and arrived back in Tennessee late last night. Pa came with chocolate pie! Finn had a great time playing in the floor with Gran and Pa. They gave him a bath and fed him some yogurt!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday