The Slumber Party


Check out that bed hair!


Sharing breakfast with Kodiak

For us this Sunday was just like a Saturday; we had no church and no Sunday school. I could tell pretty early in the day that Finn was not quite himself. He crawled up into my lap pretty early and went to sleep twice before noon. When we wasn't sleeping he was lying against me quietly. I have to say that it is pretty fun to have a sick child; does that make me a bad mom? Later in the Finn played on his favorite blanket. He likes to lay down and rug his cheek on the soft fibers. Finn also took seven steps. I would stand him up and walk away from him. Then I would hold my arms off and call for him. Almost every time he walked right over. His face was so funny! He finally realizes what he is doing.







Later on in the night Grandad and Gigi came for a slumber party. Grandad, Gigi and Finn played in the den floor and then we had dinner together. After dinner Grandad made a valiant effort at rocking Finn to sleep. I think that he was just too excited to sleep. He ended up crawling over to me and fell asleep in my lap.

The next morning Gigi stayed with Finn while I worked upstairs in my new office. It was neat to have Finn right downstairs. I have no idea what did all day, but I do know that my house looks great and that we had a delicious dinner! Thank you Gigi! After dinner Finn, Gigi and I went to Kohls where Gigi bought Finn some really cute outfits. While there Finn played with a 10 year old little boy. The boy really wanted Finn to play with a football, but Finn kept reaching for the truck.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday