Lawn Mower or "Ma Mower"

Friday Finn went with me to the Kroger parking lot to meet a client. I am easily the most professional attorney in all of Sumner County. Fortunately my client drives a great big truck so Finn was pretty entertained while Mama talked shop.

Later on in the evening we went to visit Nana and Papa, both of which Finn can properly say and identify. Finn enjoyed hanging out with Nana, but really enjoyed riding on the mower with Papa. He would say "ma mower" over and over until Papa put him on the mower.



Nana ended up joining the fun by chasing Papa and Finn around.
Papa and Finn rode all over the yard.
Next Papa put Finn in the wheel barrel. All children need to ride in a wheel barrel. Finn didn't like it all that much.
Next Finn sat in the truck. This is Finn's impression of a dog riding in the car.
As much fun as he had in the truck he couldn't get his mind off of the lawn mower.
Papa was nice enough to let Finn ride a little more before dark. While Papa and Finn were playing Mom and I went to get pizza and ice cream.
During dinner Finn sat in the booster seat and ate two nutri-grain bars. We adults had pizza and watched the "Big Bang." After dinner Finn and Papa played with the trucks. Papa would roll them on the coffee table and Finn would laugh as they crashed to the ground.


Next Finn had a bath. During this particular bath he decided to eat the soap.

Finn and I slept in the upstairs bedroom. Finn woke up twice during the night. Once at 11:00 and once at 4:00. Both times I put him the bed with me until he fell back to sleep because I was too tired to pat him back to sleep. The minute he got in the bed he curled up to me as tight as he could and went right back to sleep. If it weren't for the constant kicking in my stomach it would have been really precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday