Snow





Today we woke up to a blanket of snow on the ground. Michael was out of town, and I hated to but I want to take Finn out before it all melted. It took me about 25 minutes to get him ready and then we went out. It was really sunny so Finn could barely see a thing. I sate Finn down in the snow and he immediately started crying. Finn hated it. He stuck his hand down in the snow and then he cried harder. I think we were out about 6 minutes total.

Later in the day Gran and Pa came over to hang with Finn so that I could get some work done. Finn watched Frosty the Snowman with Gran and then he went sledding in the backyard. Gran reported that Finn enjoyed the sledding when he thought someone was sledding with him, but cried when he realized that he was all alone on the sled.

When he came in he had some hot chocolate. I can't stress enough how much Finn loves hot chocolate. He had two little cups and got it all over him. The hot chocolate was the best part of Finn's whole day.



Around 3:00 dad came home from Memphis. He had been sick the whole day so the three of us settled in for a lazy night. Around 7:00 I started to feel bad and then threw up the rest of the night. I never used to get sick before having a baby in the house. They are just little walking viruses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere