Sam Begley and the Amazing Boo-Boo

Disclaimer: The title is actually a lot better than the actual story.  The other day as I was putting the boys in their car-seats, I heard Sam start to cry.  I asked him what was wrong and through giant crocodile tears said, "look at my amazing boo-boo."

Sam has had a rough week at school.  We have notes that Sam kicked, spit and told Ms. Sonya "NO." The next day when I dropped Sam off at school, we had a "talk" in the parking lot before going in.  It was not a pleasant "talk" for Sam.  He hung his head, walked into school, walked straight up to Ms. Sonya, gave her and hug and said, "I have something to tell you."  Then he told her that he was sorry.

In the afternoons I usually ask Finn how well Sam behaved that day at school.  When I asked him on this particular day he looked at me and said, "I don't know - I'll need to see his report first."  He sounded so grown up and so official.

Here are a few pictures of us at Chili's.  We went for dinner on Thursday.  It took about 20 minutes for our server to even acknowledge that we were there.  To make up for it he gave us free drinks, free queso and free ice cream for the boys. Sam enjoyed his ice cream.


To ensure that he got every little bite out of the bowl, he dipped his napkin in the bowl (to soak up the melted ice cream) and then would suck on the napkin. Sheesh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday