Daddy's Birthday Party

Well, I am officially the worst blogger ever.  I haven't thought about the blog until today when I sat down to peruse the internet.  Luckily I did manage to take a few pictures this week.  This is a picture of Sam watching "Curious George" before school.  He was freezing and decided to cover up with his bean bag chair.


On Sunday we celebrated Michael's 34th birthday.  Finn and Sam helped Gran pick out the cake.





Aunt Sharon and Henry.



Later than evening we went to Uncle David's house to watch Extreme Rules.  

Later in the week I took the boys for much needed haircuts.  Finn took one look at himself in the mirror and said, "mom, I really like my own self now." I asked him why and he told me that he look really good with his new haircut. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere