Deanna and Ben's Wedding

On Saturday, Deanna and Ben tied the knot.  Deanna is my oldest and one of my dearest friends. We met in Choir in the 8th grade and roomed together in college.  She and Ben have been a couple for 15 years.  This was THE best wedding ever.

It started with a little hair and makeup at T. Wesley's Salon in Murfreesboro.

Stacie Wright Mayo - the Matron of Honor.  The "before" shot.

Anna Walker - getting her eye lashes on.

The stylist telling me how horrible my eyebrows are and how deep set my eyes are.  I think my face was the bane of her existence.



Anna's transformation is complete - so darned photogenic. 


This was my first time to ever wear fake eyelashes.  This was a big mistake because now I want to wear them all the time. 


Stacie's husband brought us food to keep our energy up during all the pampering. 


Deanna, the Bride. 


The "after" shot.  Stacie is so beautiful, even when she is eating.  It's not fair.





Selfie with a big camera. 

After our hair and makeup was complete we hopped in a limo and traveled to the Belmont mansion.






Deanna and Mrs. Marie Wright





Ben and the photographer, Steve


Mr. Bob Wright


Stephanie Dillard, the wedding singer. 


After a quick rehearsal we went upstairs to get ready.



Deanna was so stunning. 













Next it was off to the Watermark for the reception.  This is the most beautiful reception I have ever attended. 








Zac doing wrestling moves.




Me and Em tried them too.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday