Weekend at Nana and Papa's

On Saturday morning the boys and I met Mom, Em and her boys at Mimi's Cafe.  After lunch, Emily went to get her haircut while mom and I took the boys to the playground.

Afterwards we went back to Nana and Papa's house to spend the night.  That evening we went to the new Mexican restaurant for dinner.








When we got back home Finn showed Nana and Papa all of his wrestling moves.  We played every entrance song and Sam dances to his little hearts content.  It was so funny.  Before bed, Nana read the boys a new book called "The Book With No Pictures." The boys laughed so hard during this book.  

The next morning we went to church together.  Sam went to the nursery and Finn sat, so to speak, in the service with me and mom. 

Next we went to Sparta to visit Granny and Papa.  We also got to visit much of the rest of the family at different points during the day.  Sam gave a repeat perform of his wrestling moves.  My aunts told me that this was like old times sitting around the den watch me performing/entertaining as a baby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday