Moustache v. Monogram

Well, this is something that doesn't happen too often - Sam slept in my bed.  And let me say, he is the perfect bed fellow.  When Finn sleeps with me every square inch of his body is plastered to mine and we both sleep on the same pillow.  It is sweet, but a bit intrusive.  Sam, on the other hand slept on his own pillow and didn't throw one appendage over me.  I slept great!  Typically we don't allow the boys to sleep in our bed, but when Michael is out of town, I let Finn sleep with me.   Sam never seems to mind because he sleeps like a log and never knows that Finn slept with me.  Well last night as I was taking Sam to the bathroom, I made a split second decision to let him sleep with me instead.


This week is Spirit Week at School.  The first day was "Moustache v. Monogram.  Both of my children decided on the mustache.  Sam opted for the 1940s mustache, while Finn went with the Fu Manchu. 


I told him to pose for me and this what he came up with. He nailed it (above)!


They both really enjoyed this day.  Sam couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror. 

Sam felt that his moustache needed a little "Roman Reigns." 



This is my favorite picture of Sam.  He makes me think of the "Pink Panther."

You may notice that Finn is in plain clothes.  If you participate in Spirit Week, you don't have to wear your uniform. 

The rest of the day was pretty quiet, other than the fact that I accidentally fell asleep holding hot coffee and spilled it on myself.  Not pleasant. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere