Bored to tears





Today Mom and I painted my bedroom. Its blue! I love it! I love to paint, but I have never painted with a baby in the house. In order to keep him away from the paint fumes I put him in his bedroom and closed the door. He slept pretty soundly for about two hours. After he woke up I took him down stairs and put him in his swing were he slept two more hours. I was impressed that he gave us so much time to paint. However, when he woke up he was ready for some attention. He was really bored with sitting around by himself. Luckily Michael got home shortly thereafter and he was able to hang out with Finn.

After we painted, Mom cleaned my entire room. I had so much fun painting with Mom and I was pretty sad when she left. By the way, my room looks great! Thanks Mom!

Because I spent most of the day painting I didn't get to spend a great deal of time with Finn. After mom left I rocked my baby for a long time trying to make up for his super boring day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday