Meeting the bosses









Today Finn visited both Mama and Daddy's office. First we went to visit our friends in the Assistant Commissioner's office. We love the Assistant Commissioner's office because they always have Tootsie Rolls! Next we went upstairs to my office where I attempted to get some things done. Of course, the minute I turned my computer on Finn started fussing. So instead of working I ended up feeding Finn in my office. After I fed Finn I introduced Finn to my favorite attorney/client - Assistant Commissioner Christy Allen.

After leaving my office Finn and I went over to TennCare for a Thanksgiving luncheon. The food was great. Finn slept in his stroller most of the time. However after we ate we got him up so that Michael's coworkers could meet him. He was happy and pleasant for about seven minutes then he started crying. It was loud in the room, he was sleepy and hungry - bad combination. We will go back another time when Finn is in a happier mood.

After TennCare we went to visit Michael's Great, Great Aunt Nellie. She seemed so happy to meet Finn. Then Finn and I went and bought some new sleepers. We keep our house really cold in the winter so I had to go get some warm clothes for him to sleep in. When we got home Finn ate for a long time while I watched "Bride Wars" (not great). While I was cooking dinner Finn sat in his swing and watched the tree. After dinner I accidentally fell asleep until 8:00. I hate when I sleep during the day - arrgghh.

Well that was the play-by-play for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday