The Reader (Sunday, November 29, 2009)



Today I learned were the lactation room at our church is located. I usually bring a bottle with me to church so that I can feed Finn during the service - today was no exception. However, the bottle we brought had a big hole in the nipple and we accidentally drenched Finn during "big church." Since we no longer had a bottle I had to find a place to feed Finn. The lactation room is really nice; the seats are really cushy and they have a nice television. I could get used to attending church in the lactation room.

Tonight Michael and I read to Finn for the first time. Finn sat in Michael's lap while I read "The Donkey's Christmas Song" to him. This book was a Thanksgiving gift from Nana. I almost cried reading to him, but I was able to hold it together long enough to make the animal noises. (I cry waaayyyy to much). He wasn't really all that engaged with the story, but we will keep reading anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday