Lunch with Macey T







Today Finn and I had lunch with Shelley and Macey T. at O'Charleys. We had a pretty good time except for these two women who kept coming over and touching Finn and Macey. It was really quite annoying. After lunch Finn and I went to Michael's where we bought a few pine cones to spray paint for the Christmas tree. Once we got back to the house I started decorating the Christmas Tree. Finn sat in his swing and watched the entire time. Since this is our first Christmas with Finn so I got to hang his "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.

After dinner Finn was in a really needy mood and would fuss if you weren't looking directly at him. I was so perplexed by his behavior. While I was decorating the mantle Michael sat on the couch with Finn. When Michael would look away Finn would whine (loudly) and the second Michael would look back at him, Finn would smile. I am afraid that we have a strong personality on our hands.

Later Pa and Uncle James came over the watch the Monday Night Titan's game. Finn watched a good deal of the game from his pallet.

PS: The picture of Kodiak has nothing to do with Finn but I thought I would post it because it was funny. Tonight when I walked into the kitchen I saw Kodiak nuzzling his head against the mop. I have no clue . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday