Thanksgiving Eve









Today Finn and I prepared for Thanksgiving dinner and Mom's. This year Emily and I are helping mom cook - I am making dressing and pineapple casserole and Em is making sweet potato casserole. I was hoping that Finn would nap while I was cooking but of course he was wide awake and wanting to play. I tried to put him in his swing for a while in the den, but he wouldn't have it, so instead I put him in the kitchen with me while I cooked. He liked that. As long as he could see me he wouldn't whine.

Later that day Michael and I packed up the car and we left to go to mom's house for the night. When we got there we had dinner and then sat around and played with the babies. Finn kind of sat up today. I would sit him down and he would lean forward to balance himself. After a few seconds he would fall over. (Once he fell right on his face - oops.)

Next we made up Finn's bed. It was a little pallet on the floor next to our bed. I don't really like for him to sleep in the bed with me anymore because all he wants to do is eat all night - hence the pallet on the floor. He did great - we put him in bed at 10:30 and he slept until 6:30.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday