Christmas at Dad’s.







Today we celebrated Christmas with Dad and Gina. First thing in the morning he had Christmas breakfast. While we were sitting at the table Finn spit up all over his new fire truck henley and I when I took it off of him I noticed that he had a ring worm. I kind of panicked a little bit, but then I was prompted informed that ring worm really isn’t a worm. I was so relieved, but still upset that Finn had ring worm. Then, Em started playing with Finn and he laughed so hard that he snorted. I have never heard him laugh that for that long of a time. After breakfast we opened presents. Finn and Coop got so much cute stuff. Grandad and Gigi gave Finn a baby laptop, building blocks, two books, a Top Gun T-shirt, three Henley shirts, a sweatsuit, a helicopter Christmas ornament and Taggle’s outfit that has a monkey on it. Finn also met his great Grandfather Papa Bumbalough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday