December 18, 2009



Today Finn and I went to eat lunch with Dad at his office. Finn did a much better job today as compared to the last time we went to visit Dad. He actually smiled and let Dad’s co-workers hold him. Later that night we all met Greg, Shelley and Macey T. at Demos’ for dinner. During dinner Macey was so good. She slept in her car seat and didn’t make a peep. Finn, on the other hand, gurgled and squealed the entire time. At one point I just put his blanket over his car seat so that it would drown out the noise. I was a little worried that being covered up would make Finn mad, but every time I looked under the blanket he was laughing and playing with his hands. At one point I looked over and Finn had both of his arms and legs out from underneath blanket. He was clearly trying to escape so I put him in my lap and we bounced the rest of the night. Finn loves to bounce!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday