Morning Time





Mornings with Finn are so much fun. He is usually in a pretty good mood and he is happy to see me because he knows that I am about to feed him. But the best part about waking Finn up is that moment when I first unswaddle him. Every night before we put him to bed we swaddle him up so tightly that he can't move at all. When I finally let him out the first thing he does is stretch. I LOVE to watch him stretch - it is one of his cutest moments.

This particular morning I decided to take a few pictures of Finn under the Christmas tree. While I was taking his picture I noticed two little paws emerging from the branches. Without my knowing it Kodiak had climbed into the tree and was reaching down to grab Finn's hat.

Later that day Uncle James came over to visit Finn and watch the games. He also tried his hand at feeding Finn. Unfortunately I set him up for failure because I gave him a bottle of pedialyte. But despite the fact that Finn doesn't care for pedialyte James gave a valiant effort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday