These boots are made for walkin’





Today Finn wore shoes for the first time. He looks so cute in them! Finn really likes to stand up and he has discovered that he can lift one leg off of the ground. He will lift his left leg up and put it down over and over.

Today Michael and I went Christmas shopping for Finn. We bought him a little jumping play gym and activity center. We were pretty excited because it came already assembled. I told Michael that Finn couldn’t use it until Christmas morning. However, Michael snuck around and put Finn in the jumping gym. Despite their best efforts, they were not able to hide the evidence from Mama – she knows everything. Later that night we went to Brandon and Carissa’s house to watch a movie. However 30 minutes into the movie Finn started to get fussy. I tried to give him a bottle but he wouldn’t take it. For some odd reason Finn had decided that he doesn’t want to take a bottle anymore (kinda frustrating). So Finn and I went to rock in Addison’s playroom. Finn was in a particularly needy mood tonight so I had to stay in the room throughout the remainder of the movie.

For those of you that read my blog I am asking that you pray for Ansley. Ansley is a two year old little girl whose parents are members of our church and were in our Sunday school class. Today we found out that tumors were found in Ansley’s body. Please pray for miraculous healing for this little girl. I know that God has the power to heal as he healed my nephew Cooper’s heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday