Over the river and through the woods . . . .





After having our family Christmas we went to Sparta to spend time with my Papa and Granny. When I was a little girl I spent every Christmas morning at Papa and Granny's house. I looked forward to it all year. I am so happy that Finn is getting to go Papa and Granny's on Christmas day.
We arrived in Sparta around 1:00. When we got there Finn met his cousin Kara. Kara and Nathan live in Washington and have not been able to meet Finn yet. When I was little I enjoyed nothing more that getting to visit Kara - whether it was walking next door through the path that Laura made for me or coming all the way back from Tullahom. Needless to say I was so happy that Finn got to spend some time with Kara too! We love Kara!
Next we had breakfast followed by gifts. Anna got Finn a book and matching field mouse, Laura got him a lady bug toy and a Christmas ornament, Tracey got him an "under the sea" book, Melissa got him a Thomas the Train DVD and Granny gave Finn some "green." Actually, Finn recieved a lot of money from his great aunts. I plan to use this money to start Finn a savings account.
After presents we took a big family photo. This was a my favorite part of the day. Having both Papa and Granny and Finn in a Christmas picture was my favorite present. I know that sounds cheesy, but I love my Papa and Granny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere