Dr. Finn





Well, for the past few days I have felt pretty lousy, and Finn, being the sweet and precious boy that he is (sometimes) has done his best to nurse his mother back to health. You may ask, "how is this possible - Finn is only 11 weeks old!" You know the old saying "laughter is the best medicine?" Well, Finn certainly kept his ol' Mama laughing for the past few days. Has it helped my symptoms? NO, in this case laughter has done nothing to knock out the ear infection. But, has it made me feel warm and cozy in my heart ? YES. It is definitely more fun to be sick when you can laugh at a sweet baby making ridiculous faces. I love you Finn, even though it sounds like I am heckling you.

Good news - my ENT diagnosed Finn's noisy breathing as Laryngomalacia. According to Wikipedia (which is an extremely reliable source - just ask Michael Scott) laryngomalacia is a very common condition of infancy, in which the soft immature cartilage of the upper larynx collapses inward during inhalation, causing airway obstruction. Dr. Lee assured me that this will clear up with time and we have nothing to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday