The Copycat



I never put much stock in the idea that children watch their parents and adopt their parent's interests as their own. Well, I was wrong. Even though Finn is only six (6) months old we are noticing that he is very interested in the things we "play" with everyday, i.e., the computer keyboard, the remote control, and sonic cups. Sure says a lot about me and Michael. It would certainly be better if Finn were reaching for water bottles and the Bible.
Michael and I always have a large Styrofoam Sonic cup sitting around. The other day Finn was showing some special interest in my sonic drink. I let him put the tip of the straw in his mouth thinking that he would just chew on it. Nope - Finn figured out how to sip from the straw. Before I knew it he had Diet Vanilla Coke running out of his mouth and all down the front of his shirt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday