High Chair











Ranch!!!


Baked Potato!!!!

Baked potato coming back up!!!


Today Dad and Gina came to stay the night with me and Finn. (Michael is out of town so it worked out perfect). We met Dad and Gina at my office and then we went to Logan's Roadhouse for dinner. Finn sat in a high chair the entire time.

Finn was hilarious at dinner. He smiled and bounced and reached for items the entire time. First he chewed on the menu, then he chewed on the table. I was nervous that he was going to get fussy so I asked the server for a glass of warm water and a bowl. A few minutes after I heard glass breaking. While I wasn't looking Finn grabbed his bowl and dropped it on the floor. When we finally got the oatmeal made, Finn inhaled it. He was bouncing in his chair and trying to eat at the same time. He was so hyper. He still acted like he wanted to eat so we gave him a bite of a baked potato. He was so offended by the potato. After swallowing he would look at me as though I had betrayed him some horrible way. Then he would attempt to gag them up. FYI, Finn LOVES Ranch Dressing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere