The outfit that wasn't


This is a picture of Finn watching Beauty and the Beast. I love watching him watch TV - especially sitting up on the floor. He really likes Beauty and the Beast; I think it all has to do with the singing. I may have a little choir nerd on my hands after all. A boy after his mother's own heart.

Today, I bought Finn his first Easter outfit. It is a pale blue romper with a plaid collar. While at Belk I saw this really cute sleeveless romper with a fish on it with matching sandals. The biggest size they had was a 6-9 months (Nursery Rhyme - my favorite baby brand - only goes up to 9 months). It looked too small for him in the store, but I bought it anyway just in case. When I got home we had a mini fashion show and much to my surprise it fit. The only problem is it fits right this minute. This is a very summery outfit and I doubt that it will fit in mid-June. It is a bit too pricey to just sit in his closet, so, I am going to take it back. But before I do I wanted to get a few pictures of him wearing it.

As you can see I accidentally took his picture from the wrong side - the tag is showing.


Now, this one is better - no tag. It is almost as if he owned this outfit. In 20 years no one will know the difference. Now, back to the store. I hope they will take it back with slobber on it :)


Church was a success today. Finn stayed in the nursery for both hours! After church I made chicken tortilla soup for lunch and Finn took a two hour nap in his crib. It was a good day.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday