Five Guys, One Coop and a Finnster

Today Finn, Michael and I went to "Five Guys" to have a birthday lunch with MJ, Zac, Coop, Dad and Gina. "Five Guys" holds a very special place in my heart. The day before I had Finn, Michael, Brandon and I went to eat at "Five Guys" after visiting Greg and Shelley in the hospital. Then the next day Greg and MJ brought me "Five Guys" in the delivery room after Finn was born. Now, everytime I think of "Five Guys" I think of the most exciting few days of my entire life.

After lunch we went back to MJ's house for cake. Finn spent most of his time checking out Cooper's toys.

He had a pretty good time with the standing activity center....




That is until he lost his balance and fell over. Next, he hung out with the singing donkey; a toy with which he was very distrusting of.


Next, Coop showed Finn his playroom. This room is great. If you have young children you should immediately invite yourself over to MJ's house!




This was by far Finn's favorite toy of the day. He tried several different toys out, but this it he one he was the least suspicious of.


The baseball toy ranked high on the list of toys that Finn was suspicious of. Needless to say, he didn't play with the baseball.



Finn also enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror - he certainly has taken on some of his mother's finer qualities. (For those of you who don't know, when I was ten (10) I wrote a to-do list and on that list was "look at myself in the mirror" - how mortifying!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday