Part II





. . . My alarm when off at 6:00. And when I say alarm, I mean Finn started crying again. One whole hour folks - that's it. Not the best day to have been up all night. Michael had a hearing in Cookville and I had a big meeting downtown. I got Finn up and we went downstairs to rock. Michael went to the pharmacy to get the antibiotic. While he was gone Finn was so pitiful. He laid his head on my shoulder and cried. It was heartbreaking.

Unfortunately I was not able to stay home with Finn today and when I left he was crying and looking at me as if to say "I can't believe you are leaving me when I feel this bad." It was awful. By the time I got home for lunch Finn was feeling much better. He had gone for a stroll and was wearing a cute little shorts outfit. I fed him for a few minutes and then I headed back to the office.

Later on Finn ate a reasonable portion of cereal and then he had a bath. After his bath he put him in his sleeper and laid him on the couch. I was in the kitchen getting his antibiotic when I heard Michael say "whoa" in a nervous tone. Finn had thrown everything up. His entire body was covered in yak. When we picked him up off the couch it went everywhere. No joke, I have never seen an adult throw up that much, much less a baby. Which begs the question, are we feeding Finn more that most adults eat??? By the looks of him, yes.

So we got him undressed as quickly as we could and put him back in the bathtub. Finn was pretty excited because he got to take two baths. We were all zonked pretty early in the evening and Finn sleep very peacefully all night. Thank goodness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday