Mr. Finn visits the Opryland Hotel
















Why I LOVE Picasa!

Last night Finn, Michael and I met Dad and Gigi at Opry Mills for dinner at TGI Fridays. After dinner we went back to the hotel where I gave Finn a bath and attempted to put him to bed. Finn was in a pretty good mood and when I left around 8:30 he was still wide awake and playing. Apparently Finn woke up around 2:00 ready to play again.

The next day, while I was in court, Finn made his rounds at the Opryland Hotel. First he had breakfast with 20 HOSA ladies, next he familiarized himself with the conservatory and last he watched the fountains. Finn was apparently quite the charmer. Afterwards he went to eat lunch at the Rainforest Cafe where he talked to the giant tree and watched the fish in the aquarium. He topped the day off my riding the carousel horse in the mall. It sounds like he had a great day.
At 3:30 I went to pick him up. It took him forever to spot me in the lobby. But once he did his face lit up, his little arms started flapping and he reached for me. After he was satisfied that I hadn't left him forever (which took 30 seconds at the most) he started reaching for his Grandad again. Gee . . . I felt so loved.

Once we got home Finn sat quietly in his car seat in the kitchen and watched me cook dinner. I am pleased to say that even after his big day, he is still able to appreciate the little things in life. He was mesmerized by the sight of his mother opening a can of beans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere