Peter Cotton Tail

Today Finn met the Easter Bunny. I hadn't planned on taking Finn to see the Easter Bunny, but we happened to run into him at Kroger during out weekly grocery shopping trip. When we walked in the Easter Bunny had a line of kids waiting to meet him, but he left the line and walked over to Finn. I really expected Finn to cry, but instead he was fascinated. Personally, I thought the bunny was rather spooky looking.

I love going shopping with Finn. I finally remembered to bring my camera to the store with me. However, I felt really stupid walking through the grocery store taking Finn's picture.


Shopping with Finn is fun but really slow going. He is very engaging with everyone he sees so they all stop and talk to him.





Later on in the afternoon Finn attended Emery's birthday party. It was a great party - there was a bouncy castle, an Easter egg hunt, a pinata and cake. I am glad that Finn is too little to realize that his parents aren't nearly has cool as Emery's parents.

When we got there Finn bounced on the stairs to the entrance of the bouncy castle. He was way too little to get inside - he would've been pummeled. Next played in a random exersaucer.



Unfortunately Finn missed the pinata because he was upstairs eating. However, he and Michael managed to find some the chocolate that was left behind. Finn didn't get to hunt eggs either, but he spend much of his time gnawing on a plastic egg.


After the party we went to church for the Long Hollow Easter service. While everyone was in the sanctuary hearing the wonderful message of Easter, Finn was in the foyer eating the bulletin. Finn and I had to leave after the singing, not because Finn was in a bad mood, but because Finn was in a great mood and wanted to let everyone know. He talked the entire time we were in the foyer.


Comments

  1. People always told me that happy babies weren't a distraction that it was the crying babies that were distracting. Maybe he was just praising the Lord and forgot the music had stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday