Sleepover with Nana


Tonight Nana came to visit! We met her at my office so that she could bring in some plants. After that we went to Blue Coast where Finn attempted to grab everything in site. Going out to eat is becoming very difficult these days. Later that night Mom and I gave Finn a bath and then I fed him. After he ate Mom rocked him to sleep. Finn looked enormous sitting in Mom's lap.
An hour or so later we attempted to put Finn in his crib. A few minutes after putting him down those little eyes popped open and he was ready for another round. I got him up and we went to Mom's room where Finn attempted to help his Nana surf the web. I think that Finn opened every single application on Mom's laptop.
Last night was a very long night. Finn woke up at 12:00, 1:50, 2:30 and 4:00. At 4:00 I threw in the towel and got up with him. Unlike his Mama, Finn didn't seem tired at all. He played in the floor for about an hour while I slept on and off on the couch. At about 5:30 Finn was ready to go back to sleep and the two of us slept on the couch until 7:00ish.
Finn is really enjoying playing on his blue blanket in the floor. The other day I placed Finn on his blanket while I cleaned the kitchen. Before I left him I have him a bottle with prune juice to play with (Finn usually just chews on the bottle). When I went in to check on him we was laying on his pillow watching TV and drinking his prune juice. He looked so content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday