Finn's big discovery

I awoke this morning to Finn talking over the baby monitor. Thankfully it was 6:30 so I had no problem getting him out of bed and taking him downstairs. The minute I walked into the room my sniffer told me that something was off. When I looked into his crib I saw the reason that it is important to put mattress pads on cribs (which thankfully I did). We will leave it at that.

While I was cleaning Finn up he got his hands on a wet wipe. He loves to carry wet wipes around the house. This morning, just like every morning, while I was put my makeup on I let Finn play in the bathroom floor. This morning he was particularly interested in playing with his wet wipe. Well, while I was engrossed in putting on my eyeliner, Finn made a shocking new discovery. I looked over to see Finn shoulder deep in the toilet.

Apparently he had dropped his wet wipe in the toilet and was desperately trying to fish it out.


He was very serious about rescuing his wet wipe. You can tell from his facial expression that he had an important task to complete.


(Finn and Kodiak looking out the bedroom window)




Today was short day for me. I picked Finn up at 1:00 and we spent the rest of the day together. Finn helped me cook and clean up. While dinner was simmering I swept the kitchen floor. Unfortunately, I made the rookie mistake of leaving my dirt pile unattended while I went to the closet to get the dust pan. When I returned I found Finn with a mouthful of kitchen dirt. I have no idea what I am going to do with this baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday