Just Follow Your Nose!!!!

When Toucan Sam says this you know that you are going to get a delicious bowl of fruit loops; not the case in the Begley abode.

This morning (Thurday, July 22) Finn slept until 7:00! I heard him talking and happily saying "mama" over the baby monitor. It was so sweet and pleasant that I couldn't wait to get him up out of bed and give him a big squeeze. When I peered over his crib, I saw Finn sitting up in his bed playing with this books. I reached into the crib, I picked Finn up, I gave him a half hearted hug, and I put him immediately put him in the bathtub. He laughed through is whole bath. I guess he thought it was great to have a bath in the morning.

After his bath Finn helped me wake up Dad.



Dad is always excited to see us in the morning!!!

While we were at work Finn went with Gran to visit Aunt Nellie. From what I hear he showed Aunt Nellie all of his new tricks, including his ability to say "thank you."

After Michael and I got home from work we worked out in the den. Finn sat in his high chair and watched as his parent completely humiliated themselves in front of him. He thought the whole production was very amusing. He also attempted to do some of the moves with us. Every time we did jumping jacks he would raise his hands over his head too.



Next Finn had his second bath of the evening. Before the bath I took him upstairs and he played with his book. The minute he spotted it he made a B-line for it all the while saying "buu." He hasn't mastered the "k" sound yet.



Since was I sweaty I decided to take a bath too. I ended up taking a bath with Finn, a Tums bottle and a chicken nugget that Finn had shoved in his mouth and spit out in the bathtub. Ahh, the joys of motherhood. After his bath Finn sat around in his bath towel for a few minutes before crawling, towel and all, to his favorite spot.




Finn was a ball of energy after his bath. I guess the chicken nugget floating the bath water gave him super powers. We played in the floor until we forced him to go to bed at 9:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday