Sleeping Booty

Last night I went into Finn's room to check on him and found him in a rather odd position. Last week Michael called the doctor and asked how much longer Finn would have to sleep on his back. We were given the green light to let Finn choose exactly how he would like to sleep. Most people have a "way" that they prefer to sleep; for example, I sleep on my right side. Apparently Finn, likes to sleep with his tush in the air. I have noticed this trend develop over the past several nights.


He looks so uncomfortable. First, he has his head smashed up against the rail. Second, he is sleeping almost completely face down. Third, and most peculiar, he is sleeping up on this knees which causes his entire body to plunge forward. I have no idea how he manages.


I can't say that I am shocked; when I was little I slept with my knees underneath me and my ankles crossed.


Here is a picture of Finn's ghetto fabulous baby gate. Ever since the epic tumble, we have placed dining room chairs in front of the stair case. I have ordered real baby gates, but they are still in route.
Today Grandad and Gigi came to visit and Gigi stayed with Finn. They brought Finn two really cute shirts from Disney World. One is a "Toy Story" shirt, and the other is a "Pooh" shirt. They also brought him a Thomas train that has real steam, a pair of hiking boots and a phoenix pad.

When Michael, Dad and I all got home from work, we met Lauren at CiCi's pizza. Finn had noodles, sausage and shredded cheese.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday