Pooper

I may never get another good picture of Finn as he has taken a keen interest in the camera. I made the mistake of letting him sit with me and flip through the pictures. Now whenever I try to take a picture he runs over to me, sits in my lap and tries to turn the camera around to see the pictures. When he sees a picture of himself he will point and say "baby." I may never know if he recognizes himself in pictures. How many licks does it take to get the center of a Tootsie Pop? Same idea.

We also got a lovely Christmas card in the mail today from Em, Zac and Cooper. At dinner Finn decided that he would rather look at the card than eat dinner. He sat in Michael's lap while I pointed to Em, Zac and Cooper. He didn't care anything about Em and Zac, but he loved Cooper. He would point to Cooper and say "Pooper."








Comments

  1. awww thats precious. I dont care if he ever loves me, Im just so thankful that he loves Pooper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere