The bouncy chair (Tuesday, October 4, 2009)




Finn and I want to send a big thank you to Cooper Cox for loaning us his bouncy chair. It has been a lifesaver! Finn really seems to enjoy it. Now, while I am working, shower, etc. I can put Finn in the bouncy chair instead of in the crease of the couch :)

Today Finn and I went for a nice long walk through the neighborhood. I knew that it was chilly outside so I made sure to put socks on Finn. When we got outside I was a little stunned at how chilly it really was outside. The socks weren't cutting it so I put my hands around his little feet and held them there the entire time. I looked pretty ridiculous power walking with my hands latched on to Finn's feet.

When we got back from our walk Finn was disappointed to learn that Reba no longer comes on for two full hours in the morning. Instead, it has been cut back to only one hour - yuck. Now what are we going to watch during our 9:00 feeding?

Then Finn and I met our wonderful friends Regina and Micah at the Chocolate Covered Strawberry for some lunch. The boys both slept in their Bjorns the entire time. After lunch we went back to Regina's house for some girl time.
Michael got home around 6:30 that evening. I made taco soup and we watched "Ghost Town." Finn also acted really cute tonight. He was so attentive to Michael. He would just follow Michael with his eyes - it was precious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday