Our new bath chair





Today Finn took a bath in the big bathtub. Michael was out of town and I couldn't bathe him by myself in the sink so I pulled out the bath chair and we took a bath. I tried to take some film of Finn in the tub, but the lens kept fogging up. I did manage to get take some film, but I can't put it on the Internet. He really seemed to like the bath chair. He sat in it for a long time without fussing. He old began to fuss when I put lotion on him - he hates lotion.

Finn has turned into a real baby meaning he cries and spits up now. He used to hardly ever cry - he would only cry when he was hungry. Now he seems to cry every time he wakes up. He doesn't cry long, but he does cry more often. Don't let the picture fool you Finn has the ability to be a bloody terror!
He has also become a messy eater. I actually and foolishly believed that I would not have to use a bib with Finn because he did so well the first three weeks - wrong. Now when he eats milk runs down his neck, onto his chest, and in his hair. Using the bib has cut down on most of the mess. I thought that I would be grossed out by all this stuff, but it is funny how everything changes (for the better).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere