The Emperor's new clothes (Saturday, October 3, 2009)





Finn and I made a wonderful discovery during the night. We learned that we could nurse laying down. It is wonderful. It makes nighttime feedings so much more enjoyable. The only problem is I fall asleep every single time. I don't really worry about rolling over on him though. Sleeping with one cat on either of side of me for the past year has given me lots of practice.

Today Mom, MJ and I went to Walmart. I love getting out of the house! While out, Mom bought Finn the cutest outfits - hint the title of the blog. Okay, Finn really isn't an emperor, but it sounds better than the "infant son of two middle class lawyers" new clothes. He looks so cute in them!

When we got back from Walmart MJ and Zac left to go to the Vanderbilt game. Afterwards Mom and I went to Murfreesboro to buy a new robe. First we went to Dillards where we ran into Chelsea. While it was nice to see Chelsea I didn't find a robe. After going to several stores I finally found the perfect robe at Belk.

When we got home Mom made a really good dinner. After dinner we sat around a vegged for a few hours. It was really nice relaxing night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday