Winnie the "Poop"



Today Finn made an enormous mess. I was sitting in my lovely glider rocking Finn and all of a sudden I felt something very warm on my stomach and legs. I immediately knew what had happened so I rushed across the room to Finn's changing table. When I got to the changing table I noticed he did not have anything on his Winnie the Poo outfit. What was even more peculiar was that he did not have any reminisce of "poo" in his diaper either. Instead it was all over me and worse, all over my glider! (The video refers to the couch - but rest assured, it was the glider). Anyone who knows me knows that I HAD to have this glider (it is the thrown of all gliders). So you can imagine my horror when I discovered poo all over it. Luckily I was able to clean it up with no casualties. Finn, the glider and I made it out relatively unscathed.

After our hectic morning Finn and I met Michael for lunch at Chili's. When we got to Chili's Finn started to get fussy so I started digging for the pacifier. Unfortunately the only pacifier I could find was Finn's pink pacifier. And just in case you are wondering I did not buy my son a pink pacifier - it was a gift and it works just as well as the blue ones. With that said I refuse to give him the pink pacifier in public. We can only use the pink one at home.

Later that night the three of us met Brandon, Carissa and Addison at Shane's for some barbecue. This was the first time we have been out with the Brown's on a Friday night since Finn was born. After supper we went back to Brandon and Carissa's to watch Flash Forward. Addison took the opportunity to educate Finn on cartoon characters. He would pick up a figurine, show it to Finn and tell him who is was. It was so sweet and quite informative. I guess I am going to have to brush up on that stuff myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday