Walking







Today Finn and I met Regina and Micah for a walk out at the trails of Indian Lake. Since the night before was really cold, I assumed that it would be really chilly during our walk. As such I bundled Finn up to the point he couldn't move. My aunt Laura would be so proud. As it turns out it was really nice outside and I, for one, burnt up. Luckily, Finn didn't seem too hot. I was rather tickled looking at him dressed for snow storm.

When we got back, Em and Coop came to visit. We went to Panera and Target. After we got back to the house I made some dinner and Michael and I watched Dexter. Then Finn and I fell asleep on the couch where we stayed the rest of the night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday