I Love My Mummy




Today Finn hung out with his cousin Cooper. Both boys lounged around the house in their Halloween themed onsies that GiGi gave them. Finn's onsie read "I Love My Mummy" while Coop's read "I Go Batty Over You." Get it . . . bats, mummies, you know spooky Halloween stuff.
Finn and Coop have also learned to fist pump - see picture above. They are well on their ways to telling lame jokes and calling each other "dude."
After leaving Dad's we had to stop by Michael's office and pick up our other car. When we got to the parking lot we had to change a flat tire. That was not very fun because it was pitch dark, cold and Finn screamed the whole time. Not to mention we were changing a tire in a dark, empty parking lot in a less than stellar part of Nashville. We were sitting ducks.

Once we got home Finn took a bath in the big bath with daddy. He loves the big bath tub. I took pictures, but I can't post them for obvious reasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday