Danny




Today was Finn's first day to go back to Victoria's since the surgery. Michael dropped him off before he went to work. When I walked into my office today I was startled to see a a bird hanging on the window. After I caught it I let it go outside. 30 minutes later I walked back into my office and I found another bird. Caught that one too!

After work I went to pick Finn up from Victoria's house. I was so excited to pick him up. I was sure that after going 9 long hours he would be ecstatic to see me. When I walked in I waited for the big Finn smile. Instead he just looked at me like he was really upset with me. I don't get it, Michael dropped him off, if anything he should be mad at Michael. After a few minutes Finn perked up and seemed genuinely happy to see me.

Next we went to meet Michael at Danny's to get our hair cut. Danny has been cutting our hair for the past five (5) years, but today was the first time Finn met Danny. Danny took a look at Finn's hair and told us that he has a double crown cow lick. He also called dibs on giving Finn his first professional hair cut.

When we got home I gave Finn a bath while Micheal went to get dinner (I forgot to plug the crock pot in and our chicken was still raw). Before the bath, Finn spent some time playing on toilet. After the bath we went downstairs to discover that we were out of diapers. I remembered that I had several in the diaper bag so I didn't bother to panic until I realized that the diaper bag was in the car with Michael. Thankfully I was able to dig around and find a lone diaper in Finn's room.

During dinner Finn played in the TV cabinet. He pulled out all of the DVDs along with everything else in the cabinet. He looks so serious when he plays in the cabinet. It is almost like he thinks he is doing something really important.

I put Finn to bed awake tonight and he didn't cry at all. Five minutes later I went back into his room to check on him and he was still awake. He looked up at me and didn't even cry. I was so impressed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday