The Streets

This morning Finn woke up at 5:00. I had already planned not to go to the office today so I was really hoping to sleep until at least 7:00. Anyway, I played with Finn in my bedroom until 6:30 and then we went downstairs and woke up Lauren.

Finn is really trying to pull up. Today while I was on the computer Finn sat right next to my chair on the floor and did everything he possibly could to pull himself up. I don't know if he will ever get that big bottom off the ground.
After Lauren left for work (she is interning at Channel 2 News and works the teleprompter) Finn and I took a quick nap on the couch and then we decided to go to town to return some library books.
While we were out we stopped back by the Streets of Indian Lake to buy Finn a pair of shorts to wear to his second cousin's wedding. In order to get the shorts buttoned I had to buy size 24 months, unfortunately, now they are entirely too long.
I was excited about strolling Finn around at the outdoor mall but Finn had other plans. He didn't want to strolled. So I pushed the stroller with one hand and held Finn in the other arm. Thankfully Michael was able to meet us there on his way back from Memphis.

While at the Streets Michael showed Finn the water fountain.
As you can see he was a bit scared of it at first but he got the hang of after a few minutes.

Right before we left the three of us went to Marble Slab for a little bit of ice cream. It was really fun day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday