Shopping

Today Finn helped his Mama shop for something to wear to David and Sharon's wedding. When I went to pack the stroller I realized that Michael had the stroller in his car in Nashville. I had to get an outfit so Finn and I decided to go anyway.

Since I didn't have the stroller I had to carry Finn in one arm and shop with the other. Well, Finn is really heavy and quickly realized that I can't do any serious shopping without a stroller or a buggy. In desperation I decided to put Finn down next to me in the floor.
Finn had so much fun shopping. He chewed on every dress he could grab.
Once we got into the dressing room Finn spent his time licked the mirror and pulling all the tags off the clothes. Then he ate some yogurt sitting in the dressing room floor.

Next Michael met the two of us for lunch at the food court. Afterwards Finn and I grabbed the stroller from Michael's car and we went strolling at Dillards.

Next Finn accompanied me to the dry cleaners, a random lawyer's office, Wal-Mart and finally to New York and Co. In all we were gone 5 hours. This is the longest that Finn has ever gone without nursing, well at least while he is with me.

When we got home Finn and I got dressed and we went to David and Sharon's wedding rehearsal. A few minutes into the rehearsal it started to rain so Finn and I stayed on the porch. Notice the umbrella that Michael is holding. I feel so sorry for the poor little girl that Michael stole the umbrella from.


While everyone else was rehearsing Finn swung on the porch swing.

After the rehearsal we went to Fulin's for the rehearsal dinner. While at the dinner, Finn spent some time hanging out with his Uncle Charlie.
Finn and I also successfully grossed James and Chelsea by sharing baby pears. The dinner was wonderful; the beef and broccoli was the best I have ever eaten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday